multidisciplinary teaching artist
Professional development workshops
for corporate teams, arts organizations, and educators
creative problem solving
Explore new ways of thinking through group brainstorming, questioning, playfulness, humor, improvisation, and deep reflection.
Enliven any content from budget reports and strategic plans to academic curricula through Integrated Learning Strategies and participatory arts-based activities.
Cultivate a more productive learning or work environment through activities in communication, collegiality, and collaboration.
Invite your audience or class to enter more deeply into a performance or exhibition of a work of art of your choosing with this custom made encounter.
workshops and residencies
- Gregorian Institute of Canada (London, ON)
- Jerry Rosenstein Arts Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Lincoln Center Education (New York, NY)
- National Association of Teachers of Singing (Salt Lake City, UT)
Piedmont Boys and Girls Choirs (Oakland, CA)
- San Francisco Choral Society (San Francisco, CA)
- San Francisco Lyric Opera (San Francisco, CA)
- St. Nicks Alliance (Brooklyn, NY)